The sections below include the coding conventions with respect to operators, keywords, and types.
Keywords and Types
- Do not keep spaces between the type and the pipe operator when it is in a union type (e.g.,
- Do not keep spaces between the type and the optional operator
- Avoid line breaks inside constrained types.
- Keep only a single space before and after the
- Do not keep spaces around the semicolon
- Do not keep spaces between the unary operator and the expression.
- Keep a single space before and after any
- Keep a single space before and after a compound operator such as
- When accessing a function, object, class or record from another module, do not keep spaces around