Overview of jBallerina 1.2.5
You can use the update tool to update to jBallerina 1.2.5 as follows.
For existing users:
If you are already using jBallerina version 1.2.0, or above, you can directly update your distribution to jBallerina 1.2.5 by executing the following command:
$ ballerina dist update
However, you need to use the following commands instead of the above if you have installed:
- jBallerina 1.2.0 but switched to a previous version:
$ ballerina dist pull 1.2.5
- a jBallerina version below 1.1.0: install via the installers
For new users:
If you have not installed jBallerina, then download the installers to install.
- The capability to validate the JWT signature with JWKs is extended now. With that, the JWT signature can be validated either from the TrustStore configuration or JWKs configuration.
- Undo the deprecation of the
ballerinax/java.jdbcmodule and continue to support it in 1.2.x releases.
- Azure Functions support
- Prometheus support for kubernetes annotations
--home-cacheflag to build and run commands to specify an alternative balo cache directory.
- Maven resolver support and other improvements to the bindgen tool.
- Update tool support for swan lake release channel